Monday, September 27, 2010

Misty Morning


Cool mists sail across the sky as we look out across the ocean. The scene changes within minutes. The sun peaks through the clouds of fog. Bright crests of water on one side of the beach and dark stillness on the other. The contrast is magnificent.

The photographer stops to grasp the moment in his lens. I walk beside him thinking about which view I would like on my dining room wall. I want the perfect picture of this moment. He is just taking it all in with his lens. Letting nature be what it is.

We are mist and sun. We usually seem like opposites, but we come together on a misty sunny morning at the beach. As I look at the sun side by side with the darkness, the contrast is astounding. When opposites attract they make a fabulous contrast.

Beach Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.