Wednesday, September 8, 2010
In Memory of Pepper
1. Simple rewards are the best.
2. Be thankful for cool sunny days...
3. And lots of water on hot days.
4. Nothing's better than a brisk walk, except..
5. Chasing squirrels for no reason.
6. Grass is better if it's not wet.
7. Cats usually run if you chase them, but not always.
8. It's more fun to take a nap after playing.
9. It's nice to ask before you touch.
10. Some people act nice, some don't.
I learned to be fascinated with nature and enjoy the simple pleasures from Pepper. He never missed a thing. Walking was his favorite past time, and he had a happy little strut whenever he went out.
30 minutes walking