Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wouldn't Have Done It

I wouldn't have walked this evening if I didn't have this blog. I made a commitment and set a goal, but that wouldn't have been enough to get me out on a warm evening. Making a commitment and writing down my goals was important, but I needed to be accountable to someone else to reach my goal. Will I be able to walk everyday for a year? I'm not sure. But if I miss a day it will be here in living color for myself and all of my readers to see.

If you are like me, and need accountability to keep walking, follow this blog, make comments, and Contact me for a Walk About U!

Tonight it is 83 degrees, and feels like 95. I'm off to sit under the fan, have some salad, and refreshing tea (green tea, lemon balm, mint, and local honey.)

60 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.