Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ordinary Day

I was thinking it was an ordinary day. Not much to write about. Baby play and story time at the library, laugh out loud silly fun with my grandson, a little shopping with my daughter, and a walk in the park. The great thing about baby smiles is that they are contagious. The more he laughs the sillier I get. I don't even have to be funny to get a laugh out loud. As I walked through the park mothers, couples, and children smiled as they looked at the happy baby strolling by. It doesn't get much better than that.

An ordinary day is the most extraordinary day. A good laugh is healing, healthy, and reduces stress. Laughing for no apparent reason, just because you can, is the best laugh. Have an ordinary day and take a walk.

45 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.