Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warmth


I’m thankful for the warmth of my home with candles burning, familiar pictures of my family and the sea, and a warm cup of tea. After a chilly walk on a late fall day, I am thankful for warmth.

Not everyone is blessed with a place to call home this holiday season. We find ways to give a can of soup or turkey dinner which is much appreciated I’m sure, but hope comes to people who are valued for their talents, challenges, and needs and have an opportunity to work and support themselves.

20 minutes walking

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I am particularly touched by this post. Thank you, and thank you for your gift of friendship and recognition. Happy Thanksgiving!
    - Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Diana. Warmth is more than skin deep. That's what friendship is all about. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Share your walking experiences.