Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time Change


This is the third day since we changed the clocks. The days seem longer and I feel like it is later than it is. I somehow feel like I’ve gained an hour. My internal clock is trying to catch up with changing of clocks.

Despite the seemingly longer day, I didn’t reach my goals for writing. I wrote and lost what I wrote, I loaded pictures on my computer and they are a mess. It was just one of those days. I felt discouraged. Then I realized that if I had something to say, I needed to just say it again. Nothing is lost. Just as the birds migrate and come back, the leaves fall and grow back, and my thoughts come back in a slightly different form if I let them. Instead of trying to capture what is past, I moved forward, and I was quite pleased with the result.

20 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.