Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting it done

I like to think about things before I say them. Whenever possible I check the facts and do some editing. But in the world of blogging information moves at high speeds. I may not know the exact words I want to use, my thoughts are still raw, but I can speak honestly about what is on my mind at the moment.

Blogging can be informal like a journal or conversation--a growth process. Or a blog can be used for formal professional articles. Taking the time to write and edit an article can be a lot of work, but it feels good to have an article I am pleased with. To keep up with the webisphere we often need to move quickly or we can be lost in the stream. I don't like to share my growth. I like to look competent and knowledgeable. But thinking out loud has its benefits such as immediate feedback, working harder to finish something quickly, and willingness to share a process with others.

50 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.