Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can't Do That

Have you ever set a goal or decided to do something you thought was important and later felt like you just couldn't do it? Some days it's hard to squeeze in a walk, but I do it. The hardest part of my goal seems to be writing something everyday. It has been an amazing discipline, and I can write much faster now, but there are days I think I must have been crazy. I have nothing to say. My mind is a blank slate. "I just can't do it," comes to my mind. Or the old saying, "I bit off more than I can chew."

Why didn't I say once a week rather than ever day? This self-imposed challenge can get tiresome after186 straight days of walking and writing. I brush away my thoughts of skipping a day and write. I did it again!

45 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.