Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just Write

Can I learn something about myself by just writing when I have nothing to say? My pen feels heavy yet empty. My mind draws a blank. Not feeling creative or inspired, I just write. The light tapping of the keys tell me where I am going. Soon the action of my fingers reach my mind and I feel a stirring.

Writing down hopes, dreams, and wishes are a great way to find out what you really want. Journal your dreams, walk and observe, find new ways to test your strengths. Walk and write when you don't want to just to build character. .

Walking is definitely not a hobby or something I love to do for the sake of getting outdoors, but every day is new and I want to experience it. I want to be healthy and creative, so I walk.

20 minutes walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your walking experiences.